J.C. Penney, in full J.C. Penney Corporation, Inc., founded in 1902 by James Cash Penney formerly J.C. Penney Stores Company (1913–24) and J.C. Penney Co. (1924–68) growing as an American retail company, and today engaged in marketing apparel, home furnishings, jewelry, cosmetics, and cookware. In the early 21st century the company achieved more than 800 stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. It is a subsidiary of J.C. Penney Company, Inc., and its headquarter is in Plano, Texas.
To run their business successfully, the company employs more than 100,000 employees throughout the USA. There are lots of benefits provided by the company to its employee. As a new JCPenney associate, you are eligible for several benefits, some are paid fully by the company and some are partly, while others are provided at no cost to you.
JC Penny Associate discount- The company provides an Associate’s Discount Card under the JC Penny Associates Discount program personally to its active employee. Starting from the first day of the job associates can use their card when making purchases in a JC Penney retail store and placing an order online. The associate and each eligible dependent or spouse receive discounts on merchandise and services.
How do I apply for my JCP associate discount online 2022?
We know that the company provides JC Penny associate Discounts on merchandise to their active employees no matter whether they purchase from the retail store or making their online purchases. Here are the simple steps to grab JC Penny associate discount on merchandises are as follows:-
- Step 1: Visit the online store through https://www.jcpenney.com/ and choose the merchandise to purchase.
- Step 2: Go to the “Cart” to proceed and make your purchase. Enter the relevant information including your name, contact number, and billing & shipping address.
- Step 3: Locate the “Special Instructions” section on the Order Summary page and enter “JCPenney Associate” in that section. Your eligible discount will be applied to your transaction.
- Step 3: Enter your mode of payment information and go to the “Place Your Order.”
Other benefits provided by the company to their associate.
- Business Travel Accident
- Advocacy Services
- Time Away From Work
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Legal Services
- Hospitalization Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Commuter Benefit